happiness is a choice. is it really? it is, always?
I can't help that I'm more of a skeptic. But really, when there seems to be nothing to be happy about, how can happiness be a choice? Won't you just be self-delusional??
haha.
but anyway, the smile and pretend everything is great even tho it's not thing worked the entire of yesterday, even up till 4am. haha. Now that my EL unit plan is done, I really dont know why I am not feeling happy. It feels like it's harder to smile now as compared to yesterday, even when we were murdered by S during our presentation. I still felt, in some sense, happier than i am now. And it's not emptiness or anything that I'm feeling now. it's just...
it's just the inability to feel happy.
the inability to smile now.
because, i dont see what's there to smile or be happy about.
perhaps?
No comments:
Post a Comment