Thursday, February 24, 2011

crazy, much?

I just saw that in February, till now, I've had 31 blog posts. SERIOUSLY?! is that thing even accurate? haha~ well while on average I have about 10-15 posts per month in the past.

DID I BLOG SO MUCH MORE IN FEB?? haha! what happened in feb man. :P haha!


Anyway, please work harder for me brain! I need you to work now!~ go ahead and die on me tmr. I'll figure something out when that happens tmr, but now, please just start churning faster. :\

:) and I know ur brain's fried too. will be praying!

Gosh, I've had so many paiseh moments in school till now. Like forgetting to bring $ to the canteen to have breakfast, almost spraining my ankle today cos I missed a step, talking to a teacher thinking that he's someone else but no! he's the person whom i was supposed to shadow for invigilation and HE ASKED ME if i was the one following him somemore -.- wa GG ttm man. and then I was late for class once, was "seemingly" late for invigilation today (tho technically I wasn't). Sigh. I dont want to think about any other paiseh moments alrd. this is enough for 4 days of school, technically 3 since the first day was wasted sitting around. >.<

Ah well, gotta finish my Geog Assignment so I can get started with other things.


haha~ I think I am still happy from the surprise :D

No comments:

Post a Comment